What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is a methodology composed for 4 actions that each in one, pillars and tools considers that provide results for companies.
The purpose of Inbound Marketing is to make those people find the brand from or process of Awareness and continue with it throughout a day of shopping, even on a Converta client.
The concept the currently known is, in 2005 was bred by Brian Halligan, co-founder and CEO gives HubSpot. In 2009 was in function popularized book of: Inbound Marketing: get found, using Google, Social Media and Blogs.
A methodology (like said) presents 4 actions and in marketing techniques and of advertising as or SEO, Social Media, Marketing Contents, bases Advertising in seekers and etc.
Basic thermos of Inbound Marketing
Inbound to understand methodology, need to know is three basic principles:
- Buyer’s Journey : It’s either a user shopping process. It is composed by three phases:
- Awareness: In this stage, or User does not know anything about a brand and also did not detect one or a current need problem.
- Consideration: in this phase, or User Begins your more or need awareness of the problem, considering Possible solutions.
- Decision: Here, person evaluated the possible solutions and is taking point decision a your solving problem or need.
- Buyer Person : is the description of a character simulating fictitious or ideal client gives brand,Integra specific descriptions in his lifestyle, given demographic, socioeconomic, etc.
- Lead: it is the person you choose to send dice in your one form gives website and try-if one in potential potential customer.
Given: in a typical Inbound Marketing Strategy, approximately 198 visits are required to raise 11 registers (leads) and 1 qualified marketing lead (marketing qualified lead). (Source: InboundCycle).
5 Pillars I of Inbound Marketing
- Buyer people : Users years what are the targeted strategies. It’s you with them to connect and communicate is accurate.
- Marketing content : creation of Content that deliver value, relevant and are optimized get sers to find brand.
- Segmentation : sers group / clients agreed to follow certain particular characteristics and each group we in the day of shopping (awareness, consideration and decision).
- Marketing Automation : Using tools that help you execute concrete and effective actions, less time on. By means of automation marketing, we message APPROPRIATEguarantee that deliver is at the correct public time and place.
- Analysis : to be trying to a digital marketing strategy, and so it is measurable can easily make improvements and adjusted to better offer still results.
The 4 stages of Inbound Marketing
- Attract : Attract or Attract two users. For that, different tactics and are used tools, such as content marketing, blogs , SEO and social networks.
- Convert : in the process of conversion, Wanted a make that does not know user who becomes a brand up a lead. That is, on one or individual potential client interested in doing business or with to communicate-is brand. In this phase, using resources such as CTAs brand as, Landing Pages, Marketing Content, etc.
- Date : in this phase or objective and lead or make than or potential customer buys CLOSE one with company. For this, or email marketing is the main tool.
- Enchant : not everything in the band ends or next step is clients to conquer these share good remarks on a brand and come back to buy again. Again, email marketing and social networking fulfill a key role.
Given and Statistics on Inbound Marketing
Second Information as Inbound Marketing 2017 :
- Or you contacts Inbound Marketing increases qualified marketing (MQL) a company, multiplying by 7.3 in a year in two and by 9.8 years.
- In Inbound Marketing, you channels organic and direct together represent 65%, 52% and 53% two visits from qualified marketing leaders.
- An Inbound Marketing Strategy and Efficient Strategy in any companies. The companies B2Bexperience greater conversion and records visits B2C shows in a greater Increase in accumulated visits. (Source: InboundCycle)
Together We are the name of a pharmaceutical company strategy that developed in the Inbound Marketing to introduce a difficult non – market product, and to a complex segment.
The pharmaceutical company was looking for a medicine position. However, there were barriers to communicate and he benefits of the educate or segment product was to the product or directed.
They were goals you communicate or drug problem to solve, generate traffic for the same website and interested contacts.
After tempt via traditional Meiosis, it was decided a strategy Inbound Marketing unwrapping, raise and distribute educational content, using techniques SEO and orient or segment scheduling a query with a specialized medical and generate by means given query, more conversions.
For that, they were servants or relating Contents solved problem or medication, or materials distributed in social blogs and networks. They created Content Landing Pages to deliver added value and with more in the pages, inserted were forms and calls to action that users will schedule one with a medical consultation.
Before starting to bet on Inbound Marketing, there was no digital strategy designed like a everything. There were only actions on traditional media that, as mentioned, did not work.
As were the initial strategy goals of the monthly 5,000 visits, 100 leads and 5-band. After two months obtained were the results:
- 20,000 visits;
- 1,351 MQLs
- 73 SQLs
Learn more this successful case of Inbound Marketing. Together Let’s Make Success Case .
Relationship between Inbound Marketing and social networks as aprovech year maximum
In Inbound Marketing methodology, social networks are an essential channel for achieving results. In marketing, or paper of these means is to convert, viable, give customer service and improve the reputation and brand image.
Or Success in social networks is a necessity of socialization of human beings, to raise communities and be connected with or Today world, with or digital and the internet.
Currently, there are a multitude of social networks, even more that are famous for Facebook, or Instagram and Twitter.
Best social network Knowing each
- Some says on or Facebook :
1) It has an additional 1 billion and the users attribute number increases every day;
2) 78% of people that use Facebook have contact with or some brand company;
3) The growth of Facebook messenger, currently with 1.3 billion of active Monthly and growing users. With an estimated 2.4 billion of messages bartered months beyond you all to be used by all 70 million.
- Twitter : microblogging social network
1) It has 600 million users;
2) 56% two users attribute contacted some or brand company, and this with the 140 characters before now, to prune communication ter 280.
- Instagram: is a social network Images 100% visual, hastags and a little text.
1) It currently has a little over 100 million users and potential ha to food processing, and so on. mascots
Linkedin : Professional is, and has 200 Million Serious of Users has not stopped growing yet. The main objective and provide networking.
YouTube : who does not know this social network videos that reached 900 marks two million of still have many users and increase more? A strategy for Inbound Marketing, perfectly aligned, is easy to integrate, disseminate has in other networks and large scope.
Using the Social Network to Potentiate Your Inbound Marketing Strategy
The are social networks for different actions Fundamentals and phases an Inbound Marketing strategy.
70% active two use some internet users are a kind of social network, of agreed with or latest report gives consultancy Gartner . It is, undoubtedly, an essential and essential pillar means.
The social traffic existing networks enables users and interact to attract human plus a friendly form and that is with leads customers, already that allows us to raise relations to long term with our customers in a dialogue between people. By the networks, wide-is or scope increases the direct opening and direct conversion rate, Personal and bidirectional.
Did you know that 77% do not compare two consumers online is the opportunity not to have one with someone else? (FirstPerson). In social networks, immediate attention is possible. A is average responses of 42 seconds to Zen Desk second.
A methodology a combination of Inbound Marketing Inbound and social networks allows interacting and raising lasting relationships. Although that is it, it is a must and creative knowledge, in addition to have tools of community management, such as CRM, design, analytics, etc.
HubSpot, for example, provides a series of guidelines to integrate Inbound Marketing Social Networks with :
- For attracting , it is recommended to include a lot more of that business information on your brand and make sure that people can find your content every day;
- In the process of conversion and important to incorporate links to the landing pages and answer questions needs of the or the target .
- To date , it is necessary to give follow up to every comment, inbox, tweet , etc.
- Finally, to captivate or loyalty, or indicate more is your confirm decision, give recommendations, offer deals, Discounts, etc.
In all stages gives methodology of the Inbound Marketing, the social can be integrated networks that will make buyers and users attribute come back to make similar actions.
Or blog, mailing are not and SEO SEM is not considered social networks Inbound in the strategy. They are the medium that allows you to broadcast content and allows us to search for better search engines or positioning. Contents when your quality More brand post, and with more Interactions, better EEV results.
Or the Inbound Marketing and friends are social inseparable networks and, by that, they need to walk together, a following and a vision plane, everything to a company decolem. The digital marketing public recom Today, more or is marks or rhythm and demands.