Multipotentiality: who said you need to be one?
The importance of having a consolidated contact base to take the next steps and increase sales
Last month we published in our Slideshare presentation that included important aspects of writing for the web, which is better known as webwriting .
We decided to bring also to blog readers the presentation, which is a small part of our eBook Blog for Business .
This section is intended to show how the writing style should be in accordance with the influence of the behavior of people on the Internet over traditional written media
Webwriting: Tips and techniques for writing more efficiently to the Web from Digital Results
Here’s a summary of the main topics covered:
1. Writing for web surfers
- Spend more time thinking about the titles of the posts ;
- Make them scannable text, dividing them into several blocks (paragraphs) and subtitles;
- Start with the most important, avoid stalling.
2. Writing for search engines
- Think like a search tool: Use the right keywords to be literal about it you want to be well positioned;
- Search for keywords, write about what is already sought;
- Use well the internal links to spare the reader to read what we already know, “revitalize” old posts and reinforce the keywords through the anchor texts.
3. Ensuring the quality of the text
- Do not post the same day to write. This reduces the number of errors and allows you to incorporate new ideas that can come to mind as the text “rests”;
- Read or have someone read your text aloud, this allows better observe the rhythm and fluency of the text, as well as help identify some flaws;
- Have someone review the text: Concept or clerical errors can pass beaten by the writer because of his involvement with the text. A blog editor is very helpful in this task.