- Invite your followers to share images with your products or services , or anything related to them – . You will generate a lot more interaction!
- Creates a publishing schedule like this you can see online here and defined in advance when going to publish on each network. It’s the best way to know that your visual content will be present!
- It shows people what’s behind your business How about a photo of the office to see that there are people “flesh and blood” – This generates engagement and trust the same time. Zara does very well on LinkedIn:
- Choose colors and types of images that visually represent your brand and use them on social networks.
- Schedule your posts to save time . With Postcron you can program simultaneously all your posts for multiple networks: Facebook , Twitter , Google+ , LinkedIn , Instagram and Pinterest . Look at how to do it ! You save time that you can use to create new visual content for your strategy.
- Use the proper size for your content on social networks . He thinks that each network has its own measures so adjust your content to them and see how your numbers increase.
Wow! And good? You have leftovers to start, do not you think?
Now you know everything you need to revolutionize your business with the visual content using good strategies for social networks , so get to work and get ready to succeed. Because certainly, if you follow these tips, you will succeed.
And before closing, let me ask: Was this content useful to you? Are you going to apply these types of visual content to your strategies for social networks? Leave me your comments!
And if you liked what you read and learned, and think you have given you value, share it with your friends on social networks so that they too can take full advantage of all these resources
Finally, if you want to know more about how to squeeze the maximum visual content in your content strategies , then these posts will like you:
- Creating images for your blog and social networks: tools, tips and advice
- The power of animated GIFs to capture followers
- The top 50 banks free images for your blog
- Creating attractive and complete infographics in record time